Hello and welcome to Family and FI, where we talk about saving, earning, and investing money to reach Financial Independence. Do you want to be a guest poster?
We welcome other bloggers to help us spread the word on the FIRE movement on our website. New ideas are welcome to help grow the community.
Familyandfi.com is designed to inform readers about financial literacy, unique methods of reaching financial independence, and overall tips to reach their goals. All guest contributions should put a clear message out on these topics and give solid direction for readers to take.
Please explore our blog to understand the style and topics that we cover. Due to the competitive nature of blogging, we can only accept content that is fresh and original.
When preparing your submissions to Family and FI they should be:
- Submitted as a Word Doc or Google Doc.
- 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful.
- Provide all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Be educational
- Not overly self-promotional.
- Include all images as separate attachments with citations.
- 1,000 – 2,000 words in length
Important Notes for Guest Posting:
- We (Family and FI) reserve the right to reject contributions at our discretion.
- Family and FI reserves the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at our discretion.
- We can update your guest post in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Contributed posts may be removed from the blog if the Guest Post Guidelines are not followed or abused.
- Quality posts are a must and your post will be reviewed by Family and FI’s quality standard.
- Guest contributors cannot republish their published contributions to Family and FI on any other website. This includes but is not limited to:
- Your own website
- Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parlor, etc.
- Email advertisement and newsletters.
- And any other downloadable content.
Family and FI reserves the right to include calls-to-action to all of it’s content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
How to Submit:
Send your completed post to email@example.com with the subject: “Guest Poster Submission.” Note all inquiries may not be responded to, however it is our goal to respond to all candidates meeting our guidelines.
We look forward to working with you here at Family and FI!